What Qualifies Me and What’s My Claim to Fame?
I’ve been in retail, sales and management for over 30 years. And that’s either running my own or others business.
I’ve won a bunch of awards and acknowledgements.
- I was nominated “Business Person of the Year” by Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.
- I was awarded Rotary International’s “Pride of Workmanship” award.
- Various company milestones & Performance Achievement Awards
- I have been a Past Rotarian member.
I’ve worked with some of WA’s Great Business Icons. (and here are some of the achievements along the way)
- Noel Featherby, Founder of Toms Tyres – 191% increase in net profit in 14 months
- Ian Diffen of Ian Diffen Tyres – Tripled Gross T/O with 3 years & doubled staff
- Barry Waldeck – Fraser Nursery
- Neville Passmore – Managed ‘Blossoms Nursery’ & set up their ‘Waldeck’ Franchise
- Mal Emery – of Magnetic Marketing. We partnered* in StreetSmart Retail Profits System
- Greg Milner – of Worldwide Salon Marketing (see below)
I’ve authored & developed these Systems, Manuals & Programs.
- “Yellow Pages Advertising Secrets”
- “Salon & Spa Yellow Pages Advertising Secrets” – released in Australia and NZ, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland.
- “StreetSmart Retail Profits” Marketing Program.
- “Smart Fashion Marketing Secrets” for Mark Fregnan of Kinetic Media
- “Auto Profits” Marketing Systems for Carl Smith of All Heads Services
JJ Lasm is a Master NLP Performance & Result Coach who trained as Electronic Engineer and progressed into business coaching after several years in senior management including consulting positions of Director of Lead Generation & Client Fulfillment, Director of Marketing and Chief Executive.
He also served as a Mentor on a State Government Mentoring 4 Growth program as well as a National Board Director and State Chairman for a Not-For-Profit. He holds a BEng-Electronic, MTech and MBA.
Several years of working with a wide range of clients has lead JJ to understand that while the universal principles of improving any business are the same, the exact formula for the success of each business is unique.
He is value and result driven and will do whatever it ethically takes to help you develop your winning formula by helping you adopt more resourceful personal perspectives and attitudes (the 80% of success or the psychology if you like).